Sharing a feature-packed specification – including a 7.1 Megapixel sensor, 4x optical zoom lens, Face Detection Technology and Red-Eye Correction – the PowerShot A570 IS and PowerShot A560 make it simple to take great portraits and group shots at family gatherings and on nights out with friends. Switch on Canon’s clever Face Detection Technology, for instance, and the camera automatically picks out up to nine faces in the frame and adjusts focus, exposure and flash for optimal results. With Red-Eye Correction available in Playback mode, users can quickly check their shots and then eliminate unsightly red-eye without needing a PC or special software.
The two cameras ensure that images match the memories, reproducing natural skin tones and lifelike colours. High sensitivity ISO 1600 means there’s no need to use flash in dimly lit areas like restaurants and bars – photos capture all the natural ambience of the scene. Capturing family fun is just as simple, with a range of Special Scene modes. The PowerShot A570 IS adds on an advanced optical Image Stabilizer, ensuring blur-free shots by compensating for unwanted camera shake.
Whether it’s the PowerShot A570 IS or PowerShot A560, the new additions to the PowerShot range make digital photography even easier – that puts a smile on everyone’s face.
- High resolution 7.1 Megapixel imaging for beautiful, crisp shots
- A precision 4x optical zoom lens
- Canon’s new DIGIC III image processor with Face Detection Technology, making it easier to capture perfect portraits
- Optical Image Stabilizer to counteract the effects of camera shake (PowerShot A570 IS)
- Clear and bright 2.5” LCD screen with a real-image optical viewfinder