Last modified: 25-Jul-12
AirPrint & Google Cloud Print Firmware Updater (Macintosh) for MG6200 series Ver.2.3
- Printer Update: The firmware for updating The functions of The Printer connected via USB cable. - language's folder: Includes the manual for firmware update procedures, and how to use AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Launch it from Manual.html inside the language's folder.
- A USB cable & a computer are needed to perform this upgrade. - See the attached manual to confirm the update procedures. - Execute updating in the environment which you log onto as a member of the Administrators group.
Operating system(s): Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.5, Mac OS X v10.4
Language(s): English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, 日本語, 简体中文
OS X 10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6.8/10.7/10.8
Double-click the downloaded dmg. file to decompress it. Then, open the newly-created "Printer Update" folder. And open the Manual.html inside the language's folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual "Manual.html."
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
1.The following problem has been rectified:
- The printer is crashed when continuously using Google Cloud Print.
- The following problem has been rectified:
The power is not turned OFF with the message "Ending...Please wait a while." displayed even after trying to turn OFF the power.
- Supports Google Cloud Print.
- "How to use Google Cloud Print" has been added.
- The paper feeding program when using AirPrint has been rectified.
- The following supported languages have been added: English, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Simplified Chinese.
- Some descriptions have been changed.
- Supports AirPrint.
File version: 2.3
File Size: 27.4 MB
Click here to view all applicable modelsClick here to close the applicable models list
DISCLAIMER: CANON EUROPA NV MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON EUROPA NV SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
Export restriction: You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.