Last modified: 11-Oct-13
Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)
Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup Assistant is a tool which enables you to confirm the access point name and network key required when setting up a wireless LAN connection.
- Please note that this software has only the English version.
- This tool should be executed by Administrator (a member of the Administrators group).
- This tool will only function on a PC that is wirelessly connected to the access point (wireless router).
Operating system(s): Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP, Windows XP (x64)
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Windows XP x64 Edition SP3 or later
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify " Save As ", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
4. Double-click PDF file in the decompressed folder, and the tool usage will be provided.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- New models have been added to the supported models.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
- All the keys can be displayed by expanding the display area of the network keys.
The message displayed in the window indicating the network key is optimized.
File version: 2.1.0
File Size: 1 MB
Click here to view all applicable modelsClick here to close the applicable models list
DISCLAIMER: CANON EUROPA NV MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON EUROPA NV SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
Export restriction: You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.