Last modified: 16-Oct-13
MP620 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
1. After the installation in Windows 2000, when opening properties of"Scanners and Cameras" from the control panel, the scanner icon for LAN connection is also displayed.
2. The users who use the captioned models through a LAN connection cannot perform scanning after upgrading the MP Drivers, or uninstalling and reinstalling them.
To reinstall those MP Drivers while already using a LAN connection,manually specify FILE as a port in the Installation Complete window.Then, download the latest version of Network tool to reperformthe network setup.
3. [Windows 7] While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time tocomplete the scanning or disable the setting.
1.With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
2.If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
1.If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Operating system(s): Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Language(s): English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Русский, لعربية, Čeština, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, 日本語, 한국어, 繁體中文, ไทย, 简体中文
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
The following problem has been rectified:
- Scanning using the operation panel of the main unit cannot be performed when a specific computer is used.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
The problem that the proper print results may not be obtained in printing multiple pages when the first page of the data to be printed is blank has been rectified.
File version: 1.04
File Size: 25.1 MB
Click here to view all applicable modelsClick here to close the applicable models list
DISCLAIMER: CANON EUROPA NV MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANON EUROPA NV SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
Export restriction: You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.