This section explains about how to use the supplied software (ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility) to download images from a card reader.
- To perform this operation, [ZoomBrowser EX 6.x] needs to be installed or updated beforehand.
- In this section, Windows 7 and [ZoomBrowser EX 6.6] are used as an example to explain the operations. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows XP, the on-screen displays and procedures may differ.
- If your computer has a built-in memory card reader, please refer to the instruction manual of your computer.
- For details on how to connect a memory card reader to a computer, please refer to the instruction manual of the memory card reader.
- Depending on the type of your computer or memory card reader, screen indications and operation procedures may vary slightly.
1. Insert a memory card into the memory card reader.
2. The following window appears.
Click [View/Download Images -using Canon ZoomBrowser EX].
(With Windows XP, click [View/Download Images -using Canon ZoomBrowser EX] then [OK].)
If the screen above does not appear even after inserting a memory card into the card reader, click [Start] (
) > [All Programs] or [Programs] > [Canon Utilities] > [ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility] and select [ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility].
3. The following window appears.
Automatically importing images that have not been imported
1. If you click
[Download Images] in the window above, the software automatically starts importing the images that have not yet been imported.
- In this operation, the images that have already been imported are not imported. If you want to import images that were previously imported, select [Lets you select and download images].
- If you wish to change the destination to which images are imported or the operation settings after images are imported, click [Preferences].
2. The download starts and the following window appears.
3. After the download is completed, the downloaded images are displayed in [ZoomBrowser EX].
Selecting and importing images
1. To select and import images, click [Lets you select and download images].
2. Images saved on the memory card are displayed.
appears on the images that have been downloaded before.
Click the images that you want to download.
- To select multiple images, click the images while holding down the <Ctrl> key on the keyboard.
- To select a series of images, click the first image, and then hold down the <Shift> key on the keyboard to select the last image.
3. Click [Image Download].
4. Check the information indicated in the window, and then click [Starts Download].
5. The download starts and the following window appears.
6. After the download is completed, the downloaded images are displayed in [ZoomBrowser EX].
This completes the image download.