- To perform this operation, [CameraWindow 8.4-8.6] needs to be installed or updated beforehand.
- In this section, [PowerShot S95] is used as an example to explain the operation. Depending on your model, the position of buttons, screen indications, and setting items may vary.
1. Connect the [DIGITAL Terminal] to the PC's USB terminal by using the [Interface Cable] that came with your camera.
Camera's [DIGITAL Terminal]
PC's USB terminal
2. Press the <Power> button on the camera.
3. Click the () icon displayed in the [taskbar].
When a window like the one below appears, click [Downloads Images From Canon Camera].
Then, proceed to Step 7.
4. The following window appears.
Double-click [Import pictures and videos] ().
If [Downloads Images From Canon Camera] (
) is already selected, proceed to Step 6.
5. The following window appears.
Select [Downloads Images From Canon Camera], and click [OK].
6. Now you are back to the following screen.
Double-click [Downloads Images From Canon Camera].
7. The following window appears.
8. The [CameraWindow] menu appears. Click [Import Images from Camera].
By default, the imported images will be saved separated by each shooting date in the picture folder.
To change the destination folder, click
) in the upper-right corner of the window shown in Step 8, and then follow the procedure below.
[Folder Settings] >
[Browse], and specify a folder as the destination folder.
Confirm the destination folder
that you have specified.
9. A window like the one shown below appears, so click [Import Untransferred Images] or [Import All Images].
9-1. To select and import images, click [Select Images to Import] in Step 9.
the images you want to import, and then click
9-3. The software starts importing images. After this step, please follow the subsequent procedures below.
10. The following window appears, and the computer starts to transfer images from the camera.
11. Click [OK].
12. The following window appears.
Click the () button to close this window.
A related application ([ImageBrowser] by default) will start automatically and the imported images are displayed.