By using the ImageBrowser EX applications bundled with the camera, you can play back movies on a personal computer.
- The operations explained here assume that ImageBrowser EX 1.0.1 or later is installed.
- If you are using ImageBrowser EX 1.0.0, you can use the auto update function to update ImageBrowser EX to the latest version over the Internet. For details about the auto update function, please see the pages listed in the related information.
- In this section, Windows 7 is used as an example. Depending on the operating system you are using, on-screen displays and operations may differ slightly.
1. Double-click the icon on your desktop to start [ImageBrowser EX].
If you do not find a shortcut icon for [ImageBrowser EX] on your desktop, start [ImageBrowser EX] by clicking [Start] ( ) -> [All Programs] or [Programs] -> [Canon Utilities] -> [ImageBrowser EX], in that order.
On a Mac, click the [ImageBrowser EX] icon on the [Dock]. If no [ImageBrowser EX] icon is found on the [Dock], click [Go] on the menu bar, select [Applications], and then open [Canon Utility] > [ImageBrowser EX], and then select and start [ImageBrowser EX].
2. After starting ImageBrowser EX, double-click the movie you want to play back on the main screen. A [ ] mark appears on the upper-left corner of movie file thumbnails.
3. Switch from the Thumbnail Display to the Preview Display. Click [ ] to play the movie back.
You can also click [
] to play the image back on the full screen. To return to Preview mode or Thumbnail mode from full-screen display, click the current movie.
This completes the steps for playing back movies.