This section describes the procedure for uninstalling the printer driver from your computer under Windows XP/Windows 2000/Windows ME/Windows 98 SE.
(To uninstall is to delete software when it is no longer needed, or if a problem occurs.)
Note that if you uninstall the printer driver, you will not be able to use the printer to print images. Please be careful when doing this.
The example steps shown below show the process for Windows XP. If you use Windows 2000/Windows ME/Windows 98 SE, the on-screen display may differ.
1. You must uninstall the printer driver as outlined in the following steps. Using any other procedure to uninstall the driver may lead to problems when you attempt to reinstall it.
2. Windows XP and Windows 2000 users must log in as an administrator before uninstalling the driver.
1. From the [Start] menu, click [All Programs] ([Programs] for Windows 2000/Windows ME/Windows 98 SE), [Canon SELPHY CP500] (or [Canon SELPHY CP400]) and [Uninstall].
2. Select your printer model and click [Next].
3. In the next dialog box, when the message "Uninstall successfully completed" appears, click [OK].
This completes the printer driver uninstallation.