If the printer is set to [Use Printer Offline], it will not print.
Follow the instructions below to set the [Printer] online, and then print again.
- The following instructions are intended for Windows Vista. The screen images and operations may differ slightly in Windows XP.
- As the actual locations of buttons / switches on cameras vary depending on the camera model, the illustrations that appear on this page may differ from your camera.
1. Click [Start] () > [Control Panel] > [Hardware and Sound], and then click [Printer].
2. The following screen appears to confirm the printer status of your printer.
* If the [Printer] is offline, it shows () [Offline].
* If the [Printer] is online, it shows () [Ready].
3. If the [Printer] is offline, set it to online.
Right-click on .
Click [Use Printer Online].
4. The following screen appears.
The display for changes to [Ready] and the printer is set to online.