Insert a memory card or a USB memory that is commercially available into your printer, and layout and print images that are saved on the card or memory.
- To select items that are displayed on the printer's [LCD monitor], press the bottom at the to the left, right, top, or bottom. To specify the selected items, press the <OK> button.
- Before printing images from a memory card or a USB memory, check to make sure that the printer is not connected to a camera or a computer.
- For memory cards requiring an adapter, be sure to first insert the memory card into the adapter before inserting the adapter into the appropriate card slot. If you insert the memory card into a card slot without using an adapter, you may not be able to remove the memory card from SELPHY.
- Refer to the user guide included with your memory card and adapter for handling instructions.
- Use a memory card formatted in the device used for taking the images. A memory card formatted in the computer may not be recognized.
- Irregularly sized images, or images that have been edited on a computer may not display or print properly.
- When printing images that were shot with mobile phones, there are cases where the images are not displayed or printed correctly depending on the image size that was set during shooting.
- This SELPHY printer supports image data conforming to the Design rule for Camera File system (Exif compliant) standard.
In this section, an SD memory card is used as an example to explain the operations. You can print images by performing the same operations with a memory card other than an SD memory card or USB memory.
1. Turn on the printer and insert the memory card.
Turn on the printer.
Insert the memory card.
Insert the memory card into the appropriate slot. Insert only one memory card.
2. The following screen appears on the printer's [LCD monitor].
3. When pressing the <MENU> () button, the following screen appears, select [Change Settings].
4. The following screen appears. Select the [Page Layout] settings on this screen. ([4-up] is selected here.)
Select [Date] or [Borders] settings as needed, and then press the <BACK> ( ) button.
- If you print on [Color Ink Cassette/Label Set KC-18IL] (8-label sheets), select [8-up] ().
5. The following screen appears, press the <BACK> () button to return to the image-selection screen.
If you select [Print All Images] in [Index] (
), you can print all images on a memory card as an index print.
6. The following screen appears.
Check whether the icon of the selected [Page Layout] option appears in the right side of the LCD monitor.
This icon appears as () when [Borderless] is selected, and () when [Bordered] is selected.
Also, check the settings below as well.
- Icons displayed with () in the lower-right part indicate that the settings for those icons are set to [Off].
Depending on the selected [Page Layout] option,
[Image Optimize], or
[My Colors] settings may not be used. The icons will be grayed out in those cases.
) [Date] [On]
) [Date] [Off]
) [Date] Cannot be set.
7. Specify the number of copies for printing.
Number of copies of the displayed image (Select the image you want to print, and then press the <COPIES> () buttons to specify the number of copies to make).
Total number of prints (Number of sheets required).
Press the <PRINT> () button, and printing will start.
Example of a printed image:
The image below is a printed image on an [L size] sheet with the following settings.
[Page Layout] : [4-up]; Number of copies : 3; [Date] : [On]
The date used in the date imprint is the shooting date in the Exif data included with each image data. If the image data does not contain Exif information, the file modification date is used as the date imprint.
- The date, the font to indicate the time, colors, and displayed positions cannot be changed.