When printing documents from a Macintosh, if the printing stops halfway or the documents cannot be printed for some reason, these data may be temporarily stored on the computer as documents in the print queue.
If there are documents in the print queue in the Macintosh, there are cases where new documents added to the print queue cannot be printed.In that case, you need to delete the documents in the print queue, and then print again.
Follow the procedures below to print the documents again after having deleted the documents in the print queue.
- Depending on the version of Mac OS X, screen displays and operating procedures may slightly differ.
- As the actual locations of buttons / switches on cameras vary depending on the camera model, the illustrations that appear on this page may differ from your camera.
1. From [Apple menu] () of [Menu bar], select [System Preferences].
2. The following screen appears, so click [Print & Fax].
3. The following screen appears.
Select your printer.
Click [Print Queue].
4. The following screen appears.
In the [Status] column, select the document in the print queue that is displayed as [Hold].
5. Confirm that the document in the print queue has been deleted.
6. Print the document again.
- If you are using more than one printer, confirm whether there are also documents in the print queue for other printers. If there are documents in the print queue, delete all documents in the print queue following the instructions above.
- If you cannot delete the documents in the print queue even after having performed these procedures, restart the Macintosh and delete the documents again.