1. Enter this competition with an image of yourself encapsulating the very best “street style” for a chance to have your image displayed in a style gallery on Canon UK’s facebook page, to win one of 25 pairs of entrance only tickets for a day at the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend held between 21st-24Th February. Winners will also be offered the chance to become a fashion blogger and one overall winner will also receive an EOS M and accessories.
2. Please note that entrance ticket prizes are for one day access to the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend – these are not entrance tickets to London Fashion Week and do not include any transport whatsoever, winners will need be able to get themselves to the venue should they wish to attend.
3. By submitting images to enter this competition, all entrants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and grant Canon permission to use their images as described herein.
4. The promoter of this competition is Canon Europe Ltd (“Canon”) of 3 the Square, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1ET
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
5. To enter this competition for a chance to have your image displayed on Canon UK’s Facebook site and chance to win one of the prizes detailed below, entrants must submit an image of themselves capturing the very best in street style to CanonFashion@experience-worldwide.com together with their name and contact details.
6. All entries must be received between 0001 on 4th February and 2359 on 8th February 2013 (UK time) and must contain valid contact details and name.
7. All valid entries will be in with a chance to win an EOS M (plus accessories) and one of 25 pairs of entrance only tickets* to a day at the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend at Somerset House London. All winners attending the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend will also be offered the chance to become a Canon Fashion blogger.
8. There will be a maximum of 250 images published on the Canon UK Facebook site from all entries received. Images will be published daily and will remain on the site in the Canon UK Timeline.
9. From the images selected for publication on the Canon UK Facebook site, there will be 25 winners selected by fashion blogger Andy Torres, each of whom will receive a pair of ‘Just Shop’* entrance tickets for a day at the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend. In addition 1 of these selected winners will also receive an EOS M camera and accessories of an EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens and Speedlite 90EX flash.
10. In addition, all winners who attend the event, will be offered the opportunity to be a Canon Fashion blogger as part of a blogger challenge on site during Vodafone London Fashion Weekend. The bloggers will have no affiliation to Canon Europe or its affiliated companies
11. The images selected for publication on the Canon UK Facebook site will be selected after 5pm each day by a panel of imaging experts located at Canon Europe Limited and third party companies.
12. Each of the subsequent 25 winners, including the overall winner of the EOS M, will be selected from the 250 published images by Fashion blogger Andy Torres from StyleScrapbook before midnight on 12th February 2013.
13. Winners will be notified by e-mail by midnight on 13th February.
14. Ticket prizes will be couriered to winners by Tuesday 19th February. The EOS-M prize will be given to the winner at the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend.
15. The names of all prize winners will be available on the Canon UK Facebook page.
16. Prize are strictly as stated above and are non-transferable with absolutely no cash, credit or other alternative prize available for substitution of any of the prizes on offer.
17. Prizes are provided to the winners of the competition in good faith by the Promoter. Ticket prizes cannot be sold (via eBay or any other means) to a third party. If a winner is unable or does not wish to accept the Prize for any reason, the Promoter must be notified as soon as possible.
18. The promoter is Canon Europe Ltd (“Canon”) of 3 the Square, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1ET
19. Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of Canon.
20. Every day between 4th February and 8th February 2013, judges in Canon Europe will select a maximum of 50 favourite entries from that day to publish on the Canon UK Facebook site in a gallery of style.
21. After the closing date (and before midnight on 12th February), fashion blogger Andy Torres from StyleScrapbook will choose 25 of the 250 images published on the Canon UK facebook page. .
22. Those submitting the 25 top images chosen by Andy Torres will receive a pair of entrance only tickets, with the owner of Andy Torres’ favourite image also being awarded an EOS M (and accessories).
23. Prize winners will be notified by midnight on 12th February 2013.
24. Maximum of one prize per person.
25. Multiple entries/images are permitted and more than one image from any one entrant may be chosen for publication but prizes will be strictly limited to one per person.
26. All winners who then attend the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend will also have the opportunity to take part in a blogger challenge being held during the event.
27. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date (2359on 8th February 2013) will not be eligible for publication or any prize.
28. Canon reserves the right to disqualify entries with incomplete details, emails sent by third parties or agents or those containing anything that in Canon’s absolute discretion is considered to be inappropriate or offensive in any way.
29. All images received must belong to the entrant submitting it and should be of themselves, not third parties. Proof of identity maybe required.
30. By submitting any image, you confirm that you have all rights to the image and that you give Canon the right to publish it on its facebook site and to use it in connection with this promotion without limitation (this may include future publication in reference to this promotion or a similar promotion).
31. No purchase is necessary, it is free to enter this competition and images can be those taken on any device.
32. This promotion is open to anyone accessing the Canon UK facebook site however, please note that the prizes are strictly limited to entrance tickets only, absolutely no transport is included andall winners must make their own way to the event.
33. Vodafone London Fashion Weekend is held from Thursday 21st - Sunday 24th February 2013 at the home of British fashion, Somerset House, London.
34. The 50 daily images selected will be displayed in a daily style gallery on the Canon UK Facebook page in the Timeline
35. The 25 overall winning images will be showcased on the Canon UK Ltd facebook page as part of a winners gallery in the Timeline
36. Non-winning images received will not be stored by Canon Europe or by other parties following the completion of the competition.
37. All winners will be required to provide their name and address details to receive their prize. This information will not be stored following the completion of the competition.
38. Canon reserves the right to void the Prize at any time and change the conditions.
39. Canon reserves the right to refuse any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
40. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
41. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon Europe Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
42. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, except where any contract is made in Scotland or the Republic of Ireland, in which case it will be governed by Scottish or Irish law as appropriate.