The Professional Imaging Partner Network is designed to give you the very best photographic retail experience.
- In store you will experience the full Canon EOS system; DSLR, lenses and accessories plus PIXMA inkjet and large format printers, premium papers and inks, as well as our fantastic projectors and scanners.
- All members of the Network have Canon trained staff on hand to guide you through the products and answer your technical questions. These specialists are updated with the latest knowledge and technical know how from Canon on a regular basis.
- The Professional Imaging Partner Network will also host a calendar of demonstration and in-store events focusing on specific aspects of photography, such as wedding, wildlife and sports.
- In addition, EOS Professional Centres offer photographers the chance to try Canon professional kit within an onsite dedicated studio with professional lighting and editing capabilities with Canon’s DPP software.
- EOS Professional Centres also hold a full range of rental stock providing a wide range of Canon bodies, lenses and accessories to try before you buy.
- Canon Professional Service members (CPS) can take advantage of our new drop off and collection point in store, giving them fast track priority and local service. For more information about Canon Professional Service please visit www.canon.co.uk/cps
When you visit an Professional Imaging Partner Network store you will find everything a professional photographer requires. Whether you are new to Canon, upgrading your existing Canon kit or just looking to try out the latest equipment, a dedicated range of services are now available to you, all under one roof, in locations across the UK and Ireland.
The Professional Imaging Partner Network is made up of two types of store; EOS Professional Centres and EOS Professional Stockists. Both are uniquely placed to showcase the complete Canon digital workflow solution in one place.
Find your nearest Professional Imaging Partner Network store