In the past five years, EO Grafiska has become almost unrecognisable. The family-run business has been transformed from a traditional offset outfit into a modern marketing and communications enterprise.
Reduced costs, saving nearly 650,000 euros over five years
Faster and better quality digital printing service
Business expansion into new service areas
To streamline and optimise the digital printing side of the business.
• High digital printing production costs
• Inadequate quality and speed
• Lack of support from existing supplier to assist with business growth
• Customer has worked with Canon to develop and execute a new action plan to reduce the cost of digital print production.
• Canon provided a comprehensive solution, including hardware, software and consultancy, to optimise the digital print department and help the business to expand into new marketing services such as cross-media.