Applying for Sponsorship
When considering the many sponsorship proposals that Canon UK & Ireland receives on a weekly basis, we use the following criteria to help us make a decision as to whether or not we as a company are in a position to enter into a partnership.
· It is our company policy that we do not sponsor individuals or teams
· The event/activity must take place within the UK and Ireland
· The event/activity cannot have any religious associations
· The event/activity must not have any political connections or be
associated with warfare of any kind
· Any event/activity we consider must support the company’s
If your event or activity fits the criteria listed and you would like your proposal to be considered for sponsorship by Canon UK & Ireland, please send an e-mail to email@example.com giving full details, timings, any associated costs and the benefits to Canon as a sponsor. Alternatively, please send full details to the Corporate Communications Department by post to Canon UK Ltd, Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF.
Please be aware that the majority of our sponsorship strategy is fulfilled by our on-going partnerships (London Fashion Week, WWF etc) and that budgets for additional opportunities are very limited.
Canon regrets that, due to the very high number of enquiries received, we are not always able to respond personally to all requests. If your proposal is successful, you will be contacted within 14 days of receipt of your application.