United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, 31st March 2014 – Canon will be demonstrating the diversity of its wide format offering at Sign & Digital UK (29 April – 1 May 2014, NEC, Birmingham). On the stand there will be a focus on how its range of printers, software and substrates can enable customers to be more creative with wide format print, to open up additional revenue channels and improve delivery times.
Hall 2, Stand G10, Sign & Digital UK, NEC Birmingham, 29 April to 1 May 2014
- Canon to demonstrate the diversity of its wide format offering at Sign & Digital UK 2014
- Stand visitors to see live demonstrations of the Océ Arizona 660XT, Océ Arizona 480GT and Océ ColorWave 900
- Expert advice as well as a wealth of customer case studies on offer to inspire visitors to see the full potential of wide format print
The stand (G10, Hall 2) will feature the latest additions to Canon’s Arizona and ColorWave ranges, demonstrating the company’s position as a single source for all wide format solution and service needs.
A wealth of customer case studies will accompany the equipment on show, including:
- The versatile Océ Arizona 660XT UV flatbed printer – catering for customers who require high-production throughput of standard graphics or additional ink channels to expand application possibilities
- The Océ Arizona 480GT – perfect for creating exciting and high value applications for Point-of-Sale (POS) and speciality applications
- The Océ ColorWave 900 – offering unprecedented large format colour production capabilities with speeds of up to 1,000 square metres per hour.
- The Océ ColorWave 650 poster printer with Océ CrystalPoint imaging technology will feature on the stand, demonstrating the ideal solution for printers requiring instantly dry poster prints for cost-effective, high-quality POS applications.
Additionally, Canon Imaging Supplies will share the Online Media Guide – a unique database that matches Canon media with all brands of printers.
Partnering with Canon at Sign & Digital UK is Zünd, showcasing the S3 L1600 digital flatbed cutter for fast, compact, and uncompromising precision and design capabilities.
“Sign & Digital UK is the perfect platform for Canon to demonstrate its continuing commitment to the sign making, display solutions and wide format digital printing sectors,” said Dominic Fahy, Business Group Manager, Display Graphics Systems and Imaging Supplies, Canon (UK) & Ireland. “Seeing the power of distinctive printed applications up close is invaluable in helping customers understand the true potential of wide format print and that is our ultimate aim.
“Wide format print opens up endless opportunities for printers and, used creatively, gives them the chance to both explore additional avenues with existing customers and also knock on doors and open profitable new business with exciting applications,” said Fahy.
“Whether visitors to the show are looking for technology to deliver high quality applications at productive speeds, or for advice on how to drive creativity and diversify their customer offering, we will have experts on-hand to help,” he added.
A daily competition running on the Canon stand throughout the show will enable visitors the opportunity to win a Canon EOS digital SLR camera.