CRDs face a number of challenges in the present environment, not least of which are simultaneously coping with budget cuts while increasing their effectiveness as a department.
This day considers some of the approaches a CRD can take to gear itself up for the future. Whether it be through selling their services outside of their organisation, improving the student experience where relevant, marketing themselves more effectively to internal customers – or perhaps a combination of all three.
Who is it for:
The workshop is aimed at Managers who are responsible for the strategy and management of a CRD within the UK sector.
The day is designed to be practical, and uses proven techniques that ensure delegates leave with ideas and food for thought about the future direction of their unit.
What will you learn:
- The benefits of colour digital print for your customers
- How to market your department more effectively – internally and externally
- What drives a commercial print operation
- How they operate
- What you have to do to compete with them, and defend against them
- Students – how can you improve their experience with your print facility
- How some of todays new technology can drive your print volumes
Jo has worked within the print and publishing arena for more than 20 years, and has been at the forefront of the industry drive into colour digital. She brings real practical knowledge of the marketplace and its challenges to her workshops and speaking engagements. As a successful Sales Director, she has a comprehensive knowledge of the sales techniques needed for success in today’s business environment.
For more information please speak to your Account Manager