1. The promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF.
2. All entrants must be residents of the UK & Ireland and aged 18 or over.
3. To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete questions 1-14 of the EEF National Manufacturing Conference 2014 Survey and submit the form on-line at www.canon.co.uk/eefconferencesurvey by the closing date as stipulated in clause 4 below.
No purchase is necessary and entry to the free prize draw is free.
4. The closing date for the receipt of entries is midnight on Tuesday, 18th March 2014.
5. No responsibility will be taken for entries which are lost, damaged, or otherwise not received for any reason whatsoever.
6. Entries will be disqualified if incomplete, illegible or are otherwise in breach of these rules.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8. There will be one winner, whose entry will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
9. The draw will take place on 19th March 2014 and will be supervised by an independent observer.
10. The winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone.
11. The prize is a Canon PowerShot SX280 HS (the “Prize”). The Prize is as stated. No cash or any alternative will be offered.
12. Any personal data supplied by entrants will be processed by the Promoters or their associated group companies for the purpose of administering the promotion and/or for marketing purposes including supplying the information to third parties appointed to administer the prize draw
13. Please be assured that all responses are anonymous and treated in the strictest confidence in accordance with the rules laid down by the Market Research Society.
We ask you to complete your contact details purely so that we can provide you with a copy of the resulting whitepaper and let you know if you have won the Canon camera. Please note that the contact details you provide will not correlate with your survey responses, which are anonymous.
14. All entrants to the prize draw are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the rules.
15. In the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Canon (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any entrant or any third party under this competition.
However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of Canon. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of Canon’s employees or agents.
18. Canon (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to fulfill this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure being an event(s) which, without the fault of either party, render performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
19. Canon reserves the right to void, amend, and/or change this promotion at any time and change the conditions without incurring any liability.
20. The winner will be responsible for any taxable benefit associated with the Prize.
21. Where applicable, the winner is responsible for complying with their employer’s anti-bribery and corruption policies.
22.These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.