26 February – 1 March 2015, Somerset House, London
Britain’s most stylish consumer fashion and shopping event, returns to Somerset House this February. Enjoy designer shopping, catwalk shows and style advice from the best brands in the business.
Shop some of the most coveted British and international brands, and pick up wardrobe staples and statement pieces to complete your SS15 look.
Take a seat at the Trend Catwalk Show and see the best of the SS15 trends, or enjoy SS15 highlights from leading British designers at the Designer Catwalk Shows. Plus, hear from a stellar line up of fashion industry experts and style leaders in the Talks Schedule.
A perfectly fashionable day out…
1) The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Promoter”). This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants provide a complete release of Facebook in relation to this competition.
2) All entrants (“Participants”) must be registered aged 18 or over.
3) Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4) By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
5) This competition is to win a ticket to ‘shoot the show’ at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend on 28th February 2015.
6) Four Participants shall win one place each to photograph a Vodafone London Weekend Fashion show on 28th February 2015. In addition, the four Participants shall be supplied with an EOS camera for the experience.
7) To enter this competition, entrants must submit a photo of a fashion combination via Facebook on a related Facebook post by Canon UK Ltd. Fashion combination means your own personal interpretation of two or more items which you think work well together which has a link to fashion.
All entries must be received between 09:00 on Friday 13th February 2015 and 11:59 on Wednesday 18th February 2015 (UK time).
8) The photo must be original and taken by the Participant;
9) The photo submitted by the Participant must not contain:
i) recognisable persons, unless Participant can demonstrate that such persons have granted all the necessary permissions for the footage to be used and published by Canon under the terms and conditions of this Clause 9; or
ii) works of art; unless Participant can demonstrate that Participant have been granted a licence to have such works of art used and published by Canon under the terms and conditions of Clause 9 of these terms and conditions or
iii) logos or brand names unless Participant can demonstrate that Participant has been granted a licence to have such logo or brand names used and published by Canon in accordance with clause 9 if the terms and conditions ; or
iv) image(s) featuring nudity or anything which may be considered obscene, immoral or in any way inappropriate or illegal; or
v) anything that may infringe the rights of any third party;
10) You also agree to be contacted by Canon for the purposes of administrating the competition or in the event that Canon wishes to discuss any other use of the picture submitted to the competition.
11) Canon reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which do otherwise not meet the above requirements.
12) By submitting its entry
The Participant warrants that:
- the entrant is the sole author of the photograph;
- the entrant is the owner of the proprietary rights in the photograph;
- the photograph and any element appearing in the photograph do not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party
- in the case where a person or persons’ image appears in the photograph, the entrant has obtained written permission from those person(s) for Canon to use their image(s) as described in these terms and conditions; and
- in the case where the photograph has been taken in another country than in the United Kingdom, the entrant has complied with the law applicable to such country, including but not limited to any intellectual property and proprietary legal requirements.
- it is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the relevant permission has been sought, model release forms have been satisfactorily completed and that copyright is not infringed.
Canon warrants that
- it shall act within the scope of the rights granted under these terms and conditions;
- Subject to the clause 9 Canon reserves the right to re-post, display, reproduce or publish, or give permission to display reproduce or publish any entry without payment to the author of the photograph.
13) The eventual winner will be selected from all submissions received before 17:30 on Monday 16th February 2015.
14) After the closing date, the Canon Social Media Team will select an initial shortlist of 10 images. Four winners will then be selected from this shortlist as the overall winners.
Those who have submitted shortlisted images will be contacted via Facebook. Canon will comment below the entrant’s image informing them that they have been shortlisted and asking them to privately message Canon with their contact details (email address, address and telephone number) so that Canon can notify them if they are one of the four winners (see clause 6 above).
15) Promoter is committed to protecting entrants’ privacy. Any personal information supplied by entrants will be used and processed by Canon (UK) Limited or its associated group companies solely for the purpose of administering the competition.
16) The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
17) You will be contacted by Promoter for the purposes of administrating the competition or in the event that Promoter wishes to discuss any other use of the picture submitted to the competition.
18) Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and town of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the competition. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Canon (UK) Ltd at time of being notified that they have won.
19) Promoter is responsible for the promotion, publication and adjudication of the competition.
20) Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
21) Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
22) In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23) These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.