This bright and versatile WUXGA short throw compact installation projector delivers 4,500 lumens and offers HDBaseT and 75% vertical lens shift to create an outstanding choice of installation options.
- Clear, detailed images thanks to native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution
- Near-distortion-free projections from the Canon short throw lens
- Bright, engaging images via 4500 lumens
- Deep, lifelike colours from the 2000:1 native contrast ratio
- Outstanding installation flexibility including 75% vertical lens shift
- Extensive connectivity choices include HDBaseT, HDMI™ and DVI inputs plus Wi-Fi
- Flexible picture-by-picture and edge blending options
- PC-less presentation via USB for up to 9 connected projectors using LAN
- Generous 3 year lamp replacement warranty and next-day loan service*
- Exceptional energy efficiency, 5,000 hour lamp life and only 30dBa(Eco Mode)
Take a more detailed look into the Canon XEED WUX450ST
Short throw shiftable lens
The XEED WUX450ST is an outstandingly flexible and versatile high-resolution compact installation multimedia projector. The projector can be discreetly located above or below the screen thanks to its vertical and horizontal shift – including an exceptionally high 75% vertical range and is suitable for both front and rear projection.
Accurate and flexible
Despite its short focal length, the lens projects images from 30" up to a large 300" diagonal in size. Distortion is virtually eliminated (typically 0.1%), while the 0.56:1 throw ratio lets you project a 100" image from just 1.2 metres – around one third of the throw distance required by conventional projectors.
Bright, fluid images
Featuring the latest version of the Canon AISYS optical system, the XEED WUX450ST is exceptionally efficient in use while delivering consistently impressive images. 4,500 lumens brightness and a 2000:1 native contrast ratio ensure your audiences enjoy clear, bright and vivid images – with the same outstandingly accurate colours and smooth image rendition you expect from the XEED range.
It’s easy to achieve stunning, perfectly smooth images in a wide range of installation environments. The projector’s native WUXGA resolution (1920x1200 pixels) and Full HD capabilities are supported by professional-quality LCOS display technology. A DICOM sim variant is available offering Blue-base and Clear-base modes and allows both DICOM sim and sRGB to be selected in picture-by-picture.
Creative imaging options
The XEED WUX450ST’s new image processing engine offers a superb choice of installer-friendly features including hardware edge blending, on-board registration adjustment and built-in test patterns. PC-less presentation via USB can be used with one projector or blended using up to 9 projectors connected via a LAN cable. The picture-by-picture image display supports twin digital inputs so it’s perfect for modern video-conferencing applications. Images can be projected from almost any angle in perfect geometry using the 4-Point Keystone Correction function.
The projector’s compact size is a real advantage in classrooms, meeting rooms and other smaller venues. Museums and creative display environments will benefit from the flat-top chassis’ clever feet mounting options that are ideal for advanced multi-projector installations. Stacking and vertical projection rotated anywhere within 360° are all easy to achieve.
Flexible to connect
New connectivity options create even more placement choices and opportunities. Send your audio, image and control signals via single cable of up to 100m in length using HDBaseT; or wirelessly from distances of up to 25m via built-in WI-FI. The Network Multi Projection function (NMPJ) also allows easy connection over the LAN. HDMI and DVI-I terminals offer simultaneous digital input, while Crestron RoomView® enables instant unified remote control and monitoring.
Durable and affordable to own
The XEED WUX450ST’s lamp lasts up to 5000 hours when used in ECO mode. Outstandingly energy-efficient operation is achieved from the dedicated ECO button that instantly engages the low-power lamp mode and other power-saving features. An extended Lamp Warranty offers up to three free replacement lamps for a 3-year period, while Canon’s Three Year Enhanced Warranty Loan Service provides a next-day* loan projector while your original device is serviced or repaired.
- *Next day means that where possible, the loan product will be provided on the day after the repair request. If the request is received after midday, on a weekend or a public holiday, the loan product will be received within two days. This loan service is subject to full terms and conditions and is only available in certain territories.
Find out more about the Canon XEED WUX450ST, its features and what it can do.
For powerful brightness and a high contrast ratio
Full HD video reproduced in perfect detail
Supporting HD video, audio and control
Industry standard control protocol