Wireless Mobile Printing
Canon Easy-PhotoPrint (Canon EPP) is a free application that allows you to easily print photos from Windows RT smartphones and tablets on compatible PIXMA printers* via a local wireless network (Wi-Fi).
Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT
- Automatically finds compatible printers on a Wi-Fi network
- Prints images from your Windows RT mobile devices
- Enables bordered or borderless printing
- Easily select from a wide range of paper types and sizes
- Print one or multiple copies of your photos
- Supports JPEG, BMP, GIF and PNG photo files
How to use
Simply download the Canon EPP app from Windows Store to your mobile device and tap the Canon EPP icon to begin.
* See product specifications for compatibility
1. Start the Canon EPP app and add the images by tapping the ‘Register Images’
Print an existing photo
2. Select the images stored on your device to be registered with EPP app and tap ‘Open’
3. Select one or multiple images and tap ‘Print’.
4. Confirm print settings in the new window and tap ‘Print’. To find or change printer select ‘Search’.
5. A printing progress page will appear.
For the ease of use, the orientation of the EPP app on the screen rotates automatically with your smartphone or tablet.