Vandal-resistant network PTZ camera with an f/1.4-4.6 lens, 30x zoom, a 1/3” CMOS sensor capturing Full HD images, continuous 360° panning, IP66 and IK10 ratings, outstanding low-light performance and built-in analytics functions.
- 30x zoom for exceptional detail and surveillance coverage
- Continuous panning, Auto-Flip and advanced subject tracking
- Stunning low-light performance and fast, accurate auto focus
- Vandal and weather resistant, with an extended operating temperature range
- Enhanced Digital Zoom extends the camera’s zoom capabilities while maximising image quality
- Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction and Area-Specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) maintain video quality while reducing bandwidth usage
- On-board analytics functions provide intelligent alert detection capabilities
- Configure and view live streams on supported web browsers and mobile devices
- ONVIF® Profile S and Profile G compliant
Take a more detailed look into the Canon VB-R13VE
Full HD images with telephoto zoom
Monitor and record high-quality images in Full HD using the powerful 30x zoom and sensitive 1/3” CMOS sensor. Tracking subjects is easy thanks to the continuous 360° panning at a superfast 450° per second, while Auto-Flip lets operators keep subjects in view without changing their handling perspective. The camera’s in-built analytics profiles provide sophisticated detection capabilities, automatically alerting operators to suspicious situations and activating recording.
Stunning low-light performance
The VB-R13VE’s wide-aperture Canon f/1.4-4.6 30x optical zoom lens captures outstanding levels of detail even at full zoom in light conditions as low as 0.05 lux (for colour images). Aspherical lens elements and High UD-distortion suppression help prevent chromatic aberration, while Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction dynamically controls noise levels to improve performance in low-light conditions.
Ready for any climate
From dry, arid climates to humid, tropical conditions, the VB-R13VE’s IK10 vandal-resistant design and IP66 weather proofing mean it won’t let you down. The camera meets NEMA250 Type 4X and IEC 60950-1/23 standards, providing further environmental protection and reliable operation in extreme temperatures, from -50°C to 55°C.
Get even closer
Building on its 30x optical zoom, the camera’s Enhanced Digital Zoom improves image quality and extends the camera’s zoom capabilities even further. If the camera reaches its optical zoom limit, Enhanced Digital Zoom takes over to digitally extend the camera’s magnification, enabling powerful long-range monitoring and superb image quality.
Mobile support and I/O options
Set up and view live images entirely within a mobile environment with the VB-R13VE’s new firmware architecture, compatible with all popular web browsers and mobile devices for surveillance at any time, from any location. The camera’s two-way audio, alarm I/O capabilities, 256 pre-set positions and five tours will enable you to keep on top of any situation.
- *ONVIF® is a registered trademark of Onvif, Inc.
Find out more about the Canon VB-R13VE, its features and what it can do.
Manages image quality & control
Efficient Network processing
High quality optical magnification
Improved digital magnification
Full HD Resolution
Auto Smart Shade Control
Video Content Analysis
One click set-up
Certified vandal proof protection
Multiple power options
Power over Ethernet