Beiersdorf is considered to be the inventor of modern skin care. Its international success – with more than 16,500 employees and 150 affiliates worldwide – is founded upon a vision to be number one in skin care in its relevant markets and categories. It already boasts strong brands in all the relevant skin care categories, including NIVEA, in the mass market.
A current financial saving of 35% on print costs
Electricity levels have dramatically reduced by 25% under new print system
Security improvements with confidential data workflows
Improved efficency and communicaton across departments
To simplify and modernise Beiersdorf’s document and information management systems to transform business operations.
• Decentralised print system
• Ineffective control of costs
• Lack of accessibility and need for traceability
• Security and efficiency slack within an audit-heavy environment
• Managed Print Services were implemented
• A selection of Managed Document Services workflows to address specific business requirements