Océ Arizona 1240 XT
Building on its market-leading predecessor, the new Océ Arizona® 1240 XT extra-large true flatbed printer offers excellent print quality and versatility across both flexible and rigid media applications.
- 4 colour VariaDot™ imaging technology produces superior image quality
- Extra-large flatbed architecture with additional Roll Media Option
- Excellent productivity with output speeds of up to 35m² per hour
- Continuous printing thanks to dual origins and two independent vacuum systems
- Easy and reliable media positioning through pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance Option for consistent performance print after print
- Improved productivity through new intelligent operator panel functions
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
- Upgradable to the Océ Arizona 1260 XT or Arizona 1280 XT for greater application versatility and superb near-photo print quality
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ Arizona 1240 XT
Find out more about the Océ Arizona 1240 XT, its features and what it can do.
- Océ Arizona 1240 XT