Océ Arizona 1260 GT
Building on its market-leading predecessor, the new Océ Arizona® 1260 GT true flatbed printer offers near-photographic image quality and outstanding versatility across both flexible and rigid media applications.
- 6 channel VariaDot™ imaging technology for superb print quality and application versatility
- Varnish and White ink support available for decorative and creative applications
- Light Magenta and Light Cyan support option for superb near-photo print quality
- True flatbed architecture with additional Roll Media Option
- Excellent productivity with output speeds of up to 33.6m² per hour
- Easy and reliable media positioning thanks to pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance Option for consistent performance print after print
- Improved productivity through new intelligent operator panel functions
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
- Upgradable to the Arizona 1280 GT for greater application versatility or superb near-photo print quality
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ Arizona 1260 GT
Find out more about the Océ Arizona 1260 GT, its features and what it can do.
- Océ Arizona 1260 GT