Océ Arizona 1260 XT
Building on its market-leading predecessor, the new Océ Arizona® 1260 XT extra-large true flatbed printer offers near-photographic image quality and outstanding versatility across both flexible and rigid media applications.
- 6 channel VariaDot™ imaging technology for superb print quality and application versatility
- Varnish and White ink support available for decorative and creative applications
- Or, Light Magenta and Light Cyan support for superb near-photo print quality
- Extra-large flatbed architecture with additional Roll Media Option
- Excellent productivity with output speeds of up to 35m² per hour
- Continuous printing thanks to dual origins and two independent vacuum systems
- Easy and reliable media positioning through pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance Option for consistent performance print after print
- Improved productivity through new intelligent operator panel functions
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
- Upgradable to the Arizona 1280 XT for greater application versatility or superb near-photo print quality
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ Arizona 1260 XT
Find out more about the Océ Arizona 1260 XT, its features and what it can do.
- Océ Arizona 1260 XT