Océ Arizona 2260 XT
Designed for higher capacity mid-volume print producers working with flexible and rigid media, the new Océ Arizona® 2260 XT true flatbed printer offers superb print quality, versatility and speed.
- True flatbed design, with a large 250 cm x 308 cm print area and optional Roll Media support for printing on flexible media
- 6-channel Océ VariaDot™ imaging technology for stunning print quality and application versatility
- Excellent productivity with output up to 63.4 m²/hr
- Continuous printing thanks to dual origins and two independent vacuum systems
- Built for even greater capacity: ideal for print producers with a throughput of at least 10,000 m²/year, or peak jobs above 800 m²/week
- New low-energy UV curing system for printing on thin and heat sensitive media
- Simple and precise media positioning thanks to pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System as standard, for consistent performance print after print
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
- Optional upgrade path to Océ Arizona 2280 XT, perfect for near photo quality and fine-art printing or increased application versatility
Take a more detailed look into the Océ Arizona 2260 XT
Superior print quality
The Océ Arizona 2200 series of true flatbed printers bring new levels of productivity, versatility and quality to mid-volume sign and display producers. Extending the best-selling Arizona series, the Arizona 2260 XT provides stunning print quality using the award-winning Océ VariaDot imaging system, producing an impressive blend of high quality results and low ink consumption, averaging just 8 ml/m².
Twice the productivity
The 6-channel piezoelectric inkjet system with two 636-nozzle variable droplet printheads per colour channel means the Océ Arizona 2260 XT finishes print jobs in just half the time. The UV-curable inks are packed in quick-change, 3-litre bags for easy refills, while a complete range of print modes are available, from ultra-fast express mode to fine art and near-photo quality.
Quality across all media
Building on the Arizona range’s industry-proven true flatbed architecture, the Arizona 2260 XT provides exceptional print quality on rigid media. For added versatility, choose the integrated Roll Media Option to achieve uncompromising print quality with flexible media. You’re assured of accurate, uniform print geometry across the entire print area thanks to Active Pixel Placement Compensation.
With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects in full colour, print service providers can capture revenue from a wide range of applications. These include standard sign and display (POP/POS, retail signage), decorative or functional printing on objects, or short-run packaging applications. With its standard table size, almost any imaginable assignment is easy to achieve using media or objects of any size – up to 50.8 mm thick and as large as 250 cm x 308 cm. The third-generation UV curing system ensures impressive results with even the thinnest, most heat-sensitive media.
Upgrade options for even more control
Adding the Roll Media Option extends your choice of applications to almost any flexible media up to 2.2 m wide. And so that your printer can easily evolve in step with your growing business, the Arizona 2260 XT offers an upgrade path to the Océ Arizona 2280 XT (CMYKcm+WW/V). These options give you increased application versatility or improved print quality for photographic and fine art print work.
Unmatched reliability and precision
Achieve stunning prints time after time thanks to the Arizona 2260 XT’s smart productivity features. Ten pneumatic registration pins on the flatbed table enable consistent and easy loading of rigid media in perfect register. While a 6/7-zone vacuum system, optimised for standard rigid media sizes, eliminates the need for manual table masking. Additionally, the Automated Printhead Maintenance System is included as standard, providing completely hands-free printhead cleaning in less than 25 seconds per colour, ensuring consistent nozzle performance print after print.
Intuitive to operate
Great new printing operations such as Step and Repeat and Mirror are now available on the printer’s control panel. So you can easily make last minute adjustments to your production plan. The updated vacuum system provides both high-flow vacuum for effective pull-down of warped rigid media and high-pressure vacuum for reliable media hold-down during printing.
Find out more about the Océ Arizona 2260 XT, its features and what it can do.