Océ Arizona 2280 XT
The new Océ Arizona® 2280 XT true flatbed printer offers superb print quality, versatility and reliability for higher capacity mid-volume print producers.
- True flatbed design, with a print area of 250 cm x 308 cm and Roll Media Option for printing on flexible media
- 8-channel Océ VariaDot™ piezoelectric imaging technology for stunning print quality, speed and application versatility
- Excellent productivity with output up to 63.4 m²/hr
- Continuous printing thanks to dual origins and two independent vacuum systems
- Built for even greater capacity: ideal for print producers with a throughput of at least 10,000 m²/year, or peak jobs above 800 m²/week
- New low-energy UV curing system for printing on thin and heat sensitive media
- Simple and precise media positioning thanks to pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System as standard, for consistent performance print after print
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ Arizona 2280 XT
Find out more about the Océ Arizona 2280 XT, its features and what it can do.
- Océ Arizona 2280 XT