The Océ CS9360 printer is a next-generation, large format printer based on the Océ CS9160 model. This 162.5 cm printer offers higher levels of productivity on a proven platform. Its top print speed is 29 sqm, about 60 percent faster than the print speed of the Océ CS9160 model. It uses eco-solvent inks that deliver outdoor durability of up to three years. It is ideal for print service providers that want to start offering outdoor durable printing or for corporate customers that want to bring graphics production in-house.
- Print speeds of up to 29 square meters per hour
- Eco-solvent inks for outdoor durability of up to three years
- Intelligent Interweaving print technology reduces or eliminates typical artifacts
- Four-color inks and variable drop printing for ink economy
- Sheet-off function included for one-off or short-run jobs
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ CS9360
Find out more about the Océ CS9360, its features and what it can do.
- Océ CS9360