Mirage is the most advanced professional print plug-in for a range of applications including Adobe© Photoshop, Illustrator© and InDesign©. Designed to allow users to work faster and more efficiently, Mirage is perfect for the production of photography and fine art and for print service providers, offering the highest print quality available in one simple, fast and flexible solution. With no length limitations and outstanding flexibility, Mirage gives you the power to bring creative projects to life.
- Expensive misprints are a thing of the past with one intuitive, simple and professional layout
- Print multiple images at the same time, minimising waste and saving time
- Create a ‘soft proof’ with exact results on the Mirage preview window*
- Supports all colour modes
- Mirage Stand-Alone allows you to print without a host application. Simply drag, drop and print
- Supports an unlimited number of printers with just one license
- Mirage has absolutely no length limitations – if your application can handle it, Mirage can print it
Take a more detailed look into the Mirage Canon Edition
Work faster and more efficiently
Mirage makes top quality printing simple. All the features, tools and settings you need are at your fingertips in one intuitive, clear and professional user interface. You can start printing in seconds and minimise the risk of costly misprints due to ‘user errors’.
Save time with multiple images
Save time by printing as many images as you want, all at the same time. Simply choose the settings for each image and Mirage will lay them out efficiently, ensuring easy cutting and minimum waste.
The Mirage preview window shows the exact print results. Not only will you see how images will be laid out on the paper, you will see exactly what the colours will look like in print*. This ‘soft proof’ means there are no surprises, you just get your project exactly as you want it.
Precise colour reproduction
Mirage supports all colour modes, even mixed modes such as RGB and CMYK in one document. Mirage is optimised for the production of photography and fine art, offering the highest possible print quality.
The “Mirage Stand-Alone” allows you to print supported files without the need for a host application. Simply drag PDF, JPEG or TIFF files or folders to the “Mirage Standalone” application and print without the need for an application such as Photoshop©, Illustrator© or InDesign©.
Mirage supports an unlimited number of printers of various sizes with just one license. There is no length limitation, meaning you can print panoramic images with ease. Mirage is compatible with Apple OSX, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32 bit and 64 bit. Mirage offers professional printing minus the limitations.
- For more information on how Mirage can help you bring your work to life, visit www.dinax.com
- *Requires a well-calibrated monitor and suitable ICC profile
Find out more about the Mirage Canon Edition, its features and what it can do.