Océ ColorWave 500
An all-in-one colour printer, the Océ ColorWave 500 is the ideal solution for work-groups, featuring powerful technologies to support CAD, GIS and graphics applications with instant-dry and water-resistant prints.
- Instant-dry and water-resistant prints on uncoated media at speeds of 225 A1/h in black & white and 212 A1/h in colour; plus integrated output options
- 2 to 4 rolls with width up to 1067mm (42”)
- Swift running at peak hours with the help of Intel® Core™ i3 processor, dual hard drive and 8GB RAM; ideal for project environments
- Fast processing and great predictability in end-to-end PDF workflows with Adobe® PDF Print Engine 3 (APPE3)
- Enhanced security ensured with Windows® 8 embedded controller, secure cloud connectivity, on-board user authentication feature and optional removable hard disk
- Optimal up-time and quality thanks to automatic nozzle failure correction on the fly
- New media path design that operates without touching printed area
- Great results in scanning highlighted areas and mixed originals with optional built-in colour scanner
- 10.6 inch touch screen with tablet like gestures; accessible through mobile and cloud connected devices
- ENERGY STAR® qualified system offers savings on energy bills without sacrificing performance, features, and comfort; and with virtually no dust or ozone emission
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ ColorWave 500
Find out more about the Océ ColorWave 500, its features and what it can do.
Product images are for illustration purposes only. Certain functions are optional. Please refer to the product specifications or contact your Canon sales representative for further details.
- Océ ColorWave 500