1. The promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Canon”). This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Participants provide a complete release of Twitter in relation to this competition.
2. All entrants must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Canon, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
5. To enter this competition, retweet the @CanonUKandIE tweet announcing this competition between 12:00 on 14th February 2014 and 23:59 on 16th February 2014 (UK time).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6. To enter this competition, entrants must retweet the @CanonUKandIE tweet which relates to this competition between 12:00 on 14th February 2014 and 23:59 on 16th February 2014 (UK time).
7. All valid entries will have a chance to win one of the 20 pairs of access passes to Vodafone London Fashion Weekend on Saturday 22nd February 2014 (the “Prize”).
8. One pair of access passes to Vodafone London Fashion Weekend on Saturday 15th of February 2014 between 10:00 – 19:00. The Prize specifically excludes all travel and food costs as well as other miscellaneous expenses.
9. Canon reserves the right to publish the name and county of the winners or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the competition.
10. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the Prize on offer. In the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. The 20 winners will be selected at random. Canon will reply to each winner’s retweet (as detailed in clause 6 above) alerting them to the fact they have won on 17th February 2014. Each winner will be asked to send their contact details to Canon via email email@example.com so that the Prize can be dispatched to them.
12. The Prize will be couriered to the winners before 20th February 2014 or can be collected on the day.
13. The names of the prize winners can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from 27th February 2014.
14. The Prize is strictly as stated above and is non-transferable with absolutely no cash, credit or other alternative prize available for substitution of the prize on offer.
15. Any rejected or unclaimed Prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of Canon.
16. After the closing date, 20 names will be selected at random from those that have retweeted Canon’s original tweet announcing this competition. The entries who have won will be asked to email Canon with their address and details so that the access pass can be sent to them. This request by Canon will be done via Twitter @CanonUKandIE.
17. Multiple entries are not permitted and prizes will be strictly limited to two access passes per person.
18. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, as well as those whom retweeted after the closing date (23:59 on 16th February 2014) will not be eligible for publication or any Prize.
19. Canon reserves the right to disqualify entries with incomplete details, entries by third parties or agents or those containing anything that in Canon’s absolute discretion is considered to be inappropriate or offensive in any way.
RIGHTS & DATA
20. The Promoter is committed to protecting entrants’ privacy. Any personal information supplied by entrants will be used and processed by Canon or its associated group companies solely for the purpose of administering the competition and for supplying the information to third parties appointed to administer this competition. The personal data provided is held on secure computer and manual files and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
21. Canon reserves the right to void the Prize at any time and change the conditions.
22. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
23. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
24. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.