1. The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF.
2. By entering into this Free Prize Draw, all entrants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing by Canon (UK) Limited.
3. Canon PIXMA Experiential Road Show Free Prize Draw will be running from Wednesday 30th July – Sunday 31st August 2014.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
4. To participate in this free prize draw (the “Free Prize Draw”) to win 1 x PIXMA MG7150 Black (“the Prize”) entrants must complete a Canon data capture form located on the Canon PIXMA Experiential Road Show events stand before 21.00 on the day of attendance at the show. Each day at 21.30 the winner will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received on that day.
5. Entries received after the deadline of 21.00 each day will not be eligible to be entered into the Free Prize Draw. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible data capture cards. Participants are responsible for keeping a safe record of their unique code.
6. There will be 1 winner from each Canon’s PIXMA Experiential Road Show Event who will receive 1 x PIXMA MG7150 Black
7. Each winner will be drawn via a random selector from all eligible entries and the winner’s name confirmed by Canon UK Ltd 7 days following the Canon PIXMA Experiential Road Show event. The winner will be contacted via direct email.
8. Canon will then contact the winner via the email address submitted on the data capture card in order to obtain delivery details for the prize. This will be within 7days following the Canon PIXMA Experiential Road Show event. Canon shall not keep the prize for the winner for longer than 3 months from the day of contacting the winner by email in case if the winner fails to provide his/her mailing address within this period.
9. Subject to Canon being able to contact the winners, Canon will endeavour to courier the Prize to the winner up to 30 days after receiving the address details from the winner.
10. The Prize is as stated when published.
11. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer.
12. The Prize is provided to the winners of the Free Prize Draw in good faith by the Promoter. If a winner is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, the Promoter must be notified as soon as possible.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of The Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Canon (UK) Ltd is your Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 in respect of any data supplied by participants. Any personal data supplied by participants will be processed by Canon (UK) Ltd or their associated group companies for the purpose of administering the promotion including supplying the information to third parties appointed to administer the promotion and/or for marketing purposes - if you have agreed to the latter by opting-in when completing the data capture form .
16. For avoidance of doubt, if participants do not wish for their contact information to be used for marketing purposes or to enable Canon UK to contact them in future regarding similar promotions, they should NOT check the relevant “opt-in” box when completing the data capture form.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
17. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.