1. The promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF.
2. Subject to paragraph 3, all entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Those making claims on behalf of a company or business must be authorised by their Employer to do so.
5. By completing the survey, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
6. To participate in this competition for your chance to be entered into the free prize draw (the “Competition”) to win a Canon MAXIFY iB4050 (“the Prize”), complete the on-line survey between 15th December 2015 and 1st February 2016.
7. The individual winner will be drawn from the eligible entries received by Canon (UK) Limited.
8. Entries received after 1st February 2016 and/or entries which are misdirected or corrupted during submission for any reason whatsoever will not be eligible to be entered into the competition. Canon (UK) Limited reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries, or entries submitted in by third parties or agents.
9. No purchase is necessary to participate in this Competition.
10. Participation is strictly limited to one entry per person.
11. There will be one winner.
12. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries by a Canon (UK) Limited employee and the winner’s name confirmed by a marketing manager within 17 working days after the closing date of the Competition. The winner will be notified by either e-mail, post or telephone within 17 working days of the closing date of the competition.
13. The Prize will be dispatched to the winner within 28 days of notification of the Prize winner.
14. The winner must pay all other costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
15. The name of the prize winner will be available by sending an SAE to Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Prize Draw, Canon (UK) Ltd, Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF or an email to email@example.com quoting the competition title Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Prize Draw in the subject line of the email.
16. Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to publish the name and town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the competition. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Canon (UK) Ltd at time of being notified that they have won.
17. The prize is as stated when published.
18. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
19. Canon (UK) Limited’s licensors are the proprietors of copyright and trademark rights in the Canon logo. It is strictly prohibited to use for commercial purposes, copy, redistribute, republish or modify the logo or any materials containing the logo without the prior written consent of the owners. Guidance on the acceptable use of the logo is available at http://www.canon-europe.com/brandsite/. All other rights reserved.
21. If entrants do not wish for their information to be used for marketing purposes or to be contacted in future regarding similar promotion or discount offers or about similar products, they should check the relevant box when completing the entry form. If they have checked the box, the contact details (telephone or email address) provided will only be used for the purposes of administering the competition.
22. Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to void the prizes at any time and change the conditions.
23. Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
24. Canon (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon (UK) Ltd.’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
25. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon (UK) Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.