1. The promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF.
2. By entering into this daily Free Prize Draw, all entrants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing by Canon (UK) Limited.
3. The Sign & Digital Show will be running from Tuesday 29th April – Thursday 1st May 2014.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
4. To participate in this daily competition for your chance to be entered into a free prize draw (the “Free Prize Draw”) to win 1x Canon EOS 100D camera (“the Prize”) entrants must complete a Canon data capture card located on the Canon UK stand inside The Sign & Digital Show, submit the card to a member of staff at the stand daily before 17.00 on the day of attendance at the show, and ensure that a unique number code is taken away with them.
5. Each day at 17.15 the winner will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received on that day
6. Entries received after the deadline of 17.00 each day will not be eligible to be entered into the Free Prize Draw. Canon (UK) Limited reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible data capture cards. Participants are responsible for keeping a safe record of their unique code.
7. There will be 1 winner on each day who will receive 1x Canon EOS 100D camera.
8. Each winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries by a Canon (UK) Limited employee and the winner’s unique number code will be announced by Canon UK Ltd at 17.30 on each day of The Sign & Digital Show, displayed on the Canon booth and twitter.
9. Canon will then contact the winners within 5 days via the email address and telephone number submitted on the data capture card in order to obtain delivery details for the prize. If Canon receives no response from the winner within 7 days of attempting to make contact by email, another prize winner will be drawn and the original winner will forfeit their prize.
10. The Prize will be delivered to the winner by Canon UK within 28 days of announcement
11. The Prize is as stated when published.
12. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer.
13. The Prize is provided to the winners of the Free Prize Draw in good faith by the promoter. The Prize cannot be sold (via eBay or any other means) to a third party. If a winner is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, the Promoter must be notified as soon as possible.
14. Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to void the Prize at any time and change the conditions.
15. Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
16. Canon (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon (UK) Ltd’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
17. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of Canon (UK) Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Any personal data supplied by Participants will be processed by the promoter, their associated group of companies, or Canon Accredited Partners for the purpose of administering the promotion and/or for marketing purposes including supplying the information to third parties appointed to administer the promotion.
19. If Participants do not wish for their contact information to be used for marketing purposes or to enable Canon to contact them in future regarding similar promotions, they should NOT check the relevant “opt-in” box when completing the data capture card.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
20. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts..