De-registering your printer
If you no longer wish to use your printer with the Google Cloud Print service, you can de-register it by carrying out the following instructions:
- Make sure that your printer is switched on, connected to your network and that your network has a working Internet connection.
- Press the [Home] button
- Use the up/down arrow keys to display [Set up] and then press the right function button to select it.
(The function buttons are beneath the LCD display).
- Using the left arrow key, select [Web Service Setup] and press [OK].
- When [Web service connection Setup] is displayed press [OK].
- When [Google Cloud Print Setup] is displayed press [OK].
- Select [Delete from Google Cloud Print] and press [OK].
- When [Unregister from Google Cloud Print?] is displayed, select [Yes] and press [OK].
- When [Unregistered from Google Cloud Print] is displayed press [OK].
- Touch the [Home] icon to return to the home screen.
Your PIXMA MG6450 should no longer be registered with Google Cloud Print.
If you are experiencing an issue with de-registering with Google Cloud Print please contact us
Google Cloud Print™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.