De-registering your printer
If you no longer wish to use your printer with the Google Cloud Print service, you can de-register it by carrying out the following instructions:
- Make sure that your printer is switched on, connected to your network and that your network has a working Internet connection.
- Press the [Setup] button
- Using the arrow keys, select [Web Service Setup] and press [OK].
- When [Connection Setup] is displayed press [OK].
- When [Google Cloud Print] is displayed press [OK].
- Using the arrow keys select [Service] and press [OK].
- When [OK to delete?] is displayed, select [Yes] and press [OK].
- When [Unregistered] is displayed, press [OK].
Your PIXMA MX474 should no longer be registered with Google Cloud Print.
If you are experiencing an issue with de-registering with Google Cloud Print please contact us
Google Cloud Print™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.