Canon X Boardmasters Instagram Competition
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Participants provide a complete release of Instagram in relation to this competition.
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Canon”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
5. Win three weekend tickets to Boardmasters (for you and two friends) by commenting below the Instagram competition post on the 13th July telling us why you should go to Boardmasters, tagging the two friends you’d take with you, whilst also following @CanonUK.
6. No purchase is necessary, it is free to enter this competition.
7. Multiple entries are NOT permitted and only one entry from any one entrant may be chosen for publication;
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date, 18th July 2016 at 9am, will not be eligible for publication or any prize;
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
10. To enter the Instagram Boardmasters competition, comment below the competition post (published on the 13th July) and tell us why you should win the three tickets to Boardmasters, whilst tagging the two friends you’d like to take with you. You also need to follow @CanonUK.
11. All entries must be received between 13th July and the 18th July, 9am (UK time).
12. You agree to be contacted by Canon for the purposes of administrating the competition.
13. Canon reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which do otherwise not meet the above requirements.
14. Canon warrants that:
- it shall act within the scope of the rights granted under these terms and conditions.
15. The overall winner will receive three weekend tickets to Boardmasters (which occurs during the 10th-13th August 2016 in Newquay, UK) includes:
✔ Five day access to campsites and music arena
✔ Pitch for your tent at the Boardmasters campsites (camping gear not included)
✔ Access to Fistral Beach for all Surfing, Skate and BMX competitions (no ticket required)
16. Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to publish the name and town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the competition. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Canon (UK) Ltd at time of being notified that they have won.
17. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. The prize will be posted to the winner within 30 days after the winner is announced
19. The name of the prize-winner will be published on Instagram within a month of the winner accepting the prize.
20. The Prize is strictly as stated above and is non-transferable with absolutely no cash, credit or other alternative prize available for substitution of the prize on offer.
21. Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of Canon.
22. After the closing date a third party agent will select the overall winner by 23rd July 2016. The winner will be selected by random.
23. The Promoter is committed to protecting entrants’ privacy. Any personal information supplied by entrants will be used and processed by Canon (UK) Limited or its associated group companies solely for the purpose of administering the competition and for supplying the information to third parties appointed to administer the competition. The personal data provided is held on secure computer and manual files and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
24. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
25. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
26. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.