Zoom in on Canon – Boardmasters Ticket Prize Draw
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Canon”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
PRIZE DRAW AND HOW TO PARTICIPATE
5. The winner of the prize draw will be generated on Friday 5th August 2016.
6. To be entered into the prize draw to win two tickets to Boardmasters Festival (“the Prize”), entrants must enter their name and email address to the following URL http://www.surveyworld.net/sw/surveys/part.asp?S=99772&Anonymous=1&L=1&R=0&H=3EC20CFF96C5EB5CC2CF67658B9D2F2A53801267 between 1st August – 4th August 2016.
7. Entries received after 4th August 2016 will not be eligible to be entered into the Prize Draw. Canon (UK) Limited reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible data capture cards.
8. The one winner will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received throughout the valid dates using a random number generator.
9. The winner will receive two tickets to Boardmasters Festival.
10. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. Using a random number generator, the winner will be selected from all eligible entries and the winner’s name confirmed by Canon UK Ltd.
12. Canon will then contact the winner via the email address submitted on the data capture form in order to obtain delivery details for the prize. This will be before or on Friday 5th August 2016.
13. If Canon receives any rejected or unclaimed prize from the winner within the day of attempting to make contact by email, the original announced winner will forfeit their prize.
14. The Prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of Canon.
15. The Prize will be couriered to the winners by Monday 8th August 2016.
16. The Prize is as stated when published.
17. The Prize is provided to the winners of the Prize Draw in good faith by the promoter. If a winner is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, the Promoter must be notified as soon as possible.
18. Canon is committed to protecting entrants’ privacy. Any personal information supplied by entrants will be used and processed by Canon (UK) Limited or its associated group companies solely for the purpose of administering the prize draw and for marketing purposes.
19. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EMEA.
20. You will be contacted by Canon for the purposes of administrating the prize draw or in the event, that Canon wishes to discuss any other use of the information submitted to the prize draw.
21. Canon reserves the right to publish the name and town of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the prize draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Canon (UK) Ltd at time of being notified that they have won.
22. Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to void the Prize at any time and change the conditions.
23. Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this prize draw.
24. Canon (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon (UK) Ltd.’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
25. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the free prize draw, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.