Canon and Ryan Taylor at Boardmasters
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Canon”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
5. Win three weekend tickets to Boardmasters (for you and two friends) and an EOS M10 by filling out the online competition form.
6. No purchase is necessary, it is free to enter this competition.
7. Multiple entries are NOT permitted and only one entry from any one entrant may be chosen for publication;
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date, 1st August at 9am, will not be eligible for publication or any prize;
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
10. To enter the Boardmasters competition, fill in the online competition form.
11. All entries must be received between 25th July and the 1st August, 9am (UK time).
12. You agree to be contacted by Canon for the purposes of administrating the competition.
13. Canon reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which do otherwise not meet the above requirements.
14. Canon warrants that:
- it shall act within the scope of the rights granted under these terms and conditions.
15. The overall winner will receive three weekend tickets to Boardmasters (which occurs during the 10th-13th August 2016 in Newquay, UK) includes:
✔ Five day access to campsites and music arena
✔ Pitch for your tent at the Boardmasters campsites (camping gear not included)
✔ Access to Fistral Beach for all Surfing, Skate and BMX competitions (no ticket required)
The winner will also win one EOS M10.
16. Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to publish the name and town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the competition. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Canon (UK) Ltd at time of being notified that they have won.
17. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. The prize will be posted to the winner within 30 days after the winner is announced
19. The name of the prize-winner will be published on Instagram within a month of the winner accepting the prize.
20. The Prize is strictly as stated above and is non-transferable with absolutely no cash, credit or other alternative prize available for substitution of the prize on offer.
21. Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of Canon.
22. After the closing date a third party agent will select the overall winner by 3rd August 2016. The winner will be selected by random by a third party agency.
24. If Participants do not wish for their contact information to be used for marketing purposes or to enable Canon to contact them in future regarding similar promotions, they should NOT check the relevant “opt-in” box when completing the claim form.
25. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
26. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
27. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
28. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.