CanonXmasMeet – Instagram ticket giveaway
This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Participants provide a complete release of Instagram in relation to this prize draw.
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd. of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 8BF (“Promoter”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Promoter, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
THE PRIZE DRAW
5. Followers of Canon UK (@CanonUK) on Instagram can enter to win a space at Canon UK’s Christmas Instameet, #CanonXmasMeet on Wednesday 6th December 2017, by commenting on Canon UK’s Instagram post about the event explaining why they would like to attend. There are 5 tickets to giveaway (one ticket per winner) and winners will be selected at random by an independent third party.
6. No purchase is necessary, it is free to enter this prize draw.
7. Multiple entries/images are permitted but prizes will be strictly limited to one per person.
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date Monday 27th November 2017, 9am GMT will not be eligible for publication or any prize.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
9. To enter, simply comment on @CanonUK’s Instagram post about the Canon Christmas Instameet explaining why you want to attend.
10. All entries must be received between 9am GMT on Saturday 25th November 2017 and 9am GMT on Monday 27th November 2017.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
12. You also agree to be contacted by Promoter for the purposes of administrating the competition.
13. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, inappropriate or illegible entries or which do otherwise not meet the above requirements.
14. There will be 5 winners who will each win 1 ticket to Canon UK’s Christmas Instameet #CanonXmasMeet on Wednesday 6th December 2017. Winners will be contacted via direct message on Instagram no later than Wednesday 29th November 2017.
15. Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and town and county of the winner. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Promoter at time of being notified that they have won.
16. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. To claim the prize, winners must respond to Canon UK’s direct message on Instagram with the details requested. Winners will be emailed details about the event and their name will be added to the guest list. No physical printed ticket will be provided.
18. Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of Promoter.
19. After the closing date an independent third party will select 5 winners at random who will each win one space to Canon UK’s Instagram event on Wednesday 6th December 2017.
20. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
21. Canon (UK) Ltd. is the Data Controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”) in respect of any personal data supplied by Participants.
23. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
24. Canon reserves the right to publish the name and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the free prize draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Canon (UK) Ltd at time of being notified that they have won.
25. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
26. Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Promoter liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
27. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.