London Fashion Weekend shoot the show
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Canon”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. This price draw is for CPS Photo members only.
4. Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
5. By entering this free price draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
6. The prize shall include a free admission to shoot two catwalk shows at London Fashion Weekend in September 2016 at the Saatchi Gallery, King’s Road London.
The experience day will be held on Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th 2016. There are two time slots on each day:
- The Friday session starts at 2:00pm and your experience will finish around 6:00pm
- The Saturday session starts at 12:30pm and your experience will finish around 4:30pm
- Times are subject to change
Winners will attend one day only. Due to limited availability, one place won will give access to one entry only. Guests can’t be accommodated.
7. The winners must be available to attend 2016 London Fashion Weekend in September 2016. No expenses, including, but not limited to: travel, food or drink for the day will be covered by Canon.
8. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
9. To enter the prize draw, submit your details on the entry form via the link on the email. This experience is open to CPS Photo members only.
10. No purchase is necessary; it is free to enter this price draw.
11. Multiple entries are not permitted.
12. The closing date is Thursday 8th September 2016 at 12pm. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for the chance to attend the show.
13. The winners will be chosen with a random number generator. All prize winners will be notified by Monday 12th September 2016 via email.
14. Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of Canon. Winners will be asked to confirm their attendance by Tuesday 13th September 2016.
15. Canon is committed to protecting entrants’ privacy. Any personal information supplied by entrants will be used and processed by Canon (UK) Limited or its associated group companies solely for the purpose of administering the competition and, if applicable, for marketing purposes – in cases when Participants have opted-in to receive marketing communication from Canon.
16. If Participants do not wish for their contact information to be used for marketing purposes or to enable Canon to contact them in future regarding its promotions, they should NOT check the relevant “opt-in” box when completing the claim form.
17. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
18. You will be contacted by Canon for the purposes of administrating the competition.
19. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
20. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
21. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
IMAGE RIGHTS INFORMAITON
There will be an image waiver rights form that must be signed on the day of the event in order to take part. This opportunity is not for professional photographers looking to sell their images. The images cannot be sold or distributed for sale or used in any advertising but can be shown on personal websites, blogs, etc. We will send a copy of the waiver form prior to the event to the winners of the draw.
If you are interested in renting equipment for this experience, please contact your local Pro Canon dealers.
FILMING AND BROADCASTING AT LONDON FASHION WEEKEND
During the day, various filming, photography and broadcasting takes place. By taking part in this promotion at London Fashion Weekend, you grant your permission for your likeness and voice to be included in pictures and / or on film and their exploitation and advertising without compensation or credit.
WHAT TO BRING
We recommend delegates bring:
• Spare camera body, spare memory cards and batteries
• Monopod if required
ON-SITE AT LONDON FASHION WEEKEND
We ask that photographers do not block or obscure other photographers once the show starts. Please follow the instructions of the Canon team onsite at all times
Pre, during and after the show, there will be flashing lights and strobes. Please contact Canon at email@example.com if you have any concerns.