Photography News Photography Show Ticket Giveaway - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To celebrate our attendance at The Photography Show we are giving away 30 pairs of ticket to the Photography Show 2017.
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Canon”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3.This prize draw is only available to individuals who have submitted their personal details (name and email address) at https://www.surveyworld.net/sw/surveys/part.asp?S=102340&Anonymous=1&L=1&R=0&H=15EB91BBF6C5287F2D948AEBDF8993532E830ED0
4. Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
5. By entering this free prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
PRIZE DRAW AND HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6. The free prize draw will be hosted at https://www.surveyworld.net/sw/surveys/part.asp?S=102340&Anonymous=1&L=1&R=0&H=15EB91BBF6C5287F2D948AEBDF8993532E830ED0
This will be promoted via the Photography News email. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw
7. To be entered into the free prize draw to win a pair of tickets to the Photography Show participants must enter their personal details at https://www.surveyworld.net/sw/surveys/part.asp?S=102340&Anonymous=1&L=1&R=0&H=15EB91BBF6C5287F2D948AEBDF8993532E830ED0and correctly answer the multiple choice question.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted.
9. The names of all winners will be drawn on the 27th February 2017.The winners will be informed on the same day by email.
10. Thirty winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by 27th February 2017. entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for the chance to enter the prize draw.
11. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to The Photography Show held at Birmingham NEC, from 18th – 21st March 2017 (inclusive).
12. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer.
13. The winners will be chosen with a random number generator from all valid entries received within the Prize Draw Period. The prize winners will be notified of their success on the 27th February 2017 via email.
15. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
16. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
17. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
18. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.