Canon Essential Business Builder Program. One day Consultancy FREE PRIZE DRAW
CANON AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The promoter is Canon (UK) Limited of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Canon”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Canon, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing by Canon.
5. PrintWeekLive! 2017 is on Wednesday 8th until Thursday 9th March 2017 at Wasps Arena, Phoenix Way, Foleshill, Coventry CV6 6GE.
PRIZE DRAW AND HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6. To participate in this competition for the chance to win a consultancy day from an independent business consultant from Canon’s Essential Business Builder Program (“the Prize”), entrants must complete the data capture form in full to include their name, position, place of work, email address and business challenge area, and then submit the data capture card to a member of staff on the Canon UK stand, number G80, at PrintWeekLive! 2017 on Wednesday 8th March 2017 between 10.00 and 17.00 or Thursday 9th March 2017 between 10.00 and 16.00.
7. Entries received after the deadline will not be eligible to be entered into this Free Prize Draw. Canon reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible data capture cards.
8. There will be one winner who will receive 1 day of consultancy from an independent consultant from Canon’s Essential Business Builder Program.
9. The Prize will be delivered at the location of the winner or another agreed location on a date agreed by both the winner and Canon, to take place on or before the 30th of September 2017.
10. The Prize does not include any travel or accommodation expenses attributed to the winner.
11. The Prize will only be delivered to a winner who is located in the United Kingdom.
12. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the Prize on offer.
13. Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value.
14. A date for the delivery of the Prize will need to be booked on or before the 30th of June 2017.
15. The Prize shall be claimed during working days during normal working hours, and last for no more than 8 hours.
16. The Prize will include no more than 8 participants from the winners organisation.
17. There will be one winner who will be randomly drawn by a Canon employee on Friday 10th March 2017 from all valid entries received.
18. The winner will be contacted no later than Monday 13th March via the email address submitted on the data capture card in order to provide further details of the Prize. If Canon receives no response from the winner within 7 days of attempting to make contact by email, another Prize winner will be drawn and the original winner will forfeit their Prize.
19. The Prize is provided to the winner of the Free Prize Draw in good faith by Canon. If a winner is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, Canon must be notified as soon as possible.
DATA & PRIVACY
21. Entrants can unsubscribe from Canon marketing communications at any point by selecting the “Unsubscribe” link which features in the header and/or footer of all such emails.
22. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
23. Canon reserves the right to void the Prize at any time and change the conditions.
24. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any Prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this free Prize draw.
25. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these Terms shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
26. Canon shall not be liable for any failure to meet these Terms of where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited, to severe weather conditions, fire, flood, war, earthquake, riots, industrial dispute, terrorism, acts of god, cancellation and/or suspension of the Canon Essential Business Builder Program or such events that impact supply of the Prize or, events that, without fault of either party, render performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution
27. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the free Prize draw, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
28. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.