PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Canon”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3.This prize draw is only available to individuals who have submitted their personal details (name and email address) inside the bowl present on the Canon stand during The Sign & Digital Show at the Birmingham NEC, between Tuesday 19th and Thursday 21st April 2016.
4. Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
5. By entering this free prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
6. The prizes are three new Canon PowerShot SX7 10 HS camera.
Each qualified application will constitute one entry into the prize draw. Each winner will win one free Canon PowerShot SX7 10 HS camera. There will be three winners.
The names of the winners will be drawn on the 22nd April 2016.The winners will be informed on 25th April 2016 by email.
Each winner will receive a new Canon PowerShot SX7 10 HS camera. Delivery details will be requested at the time of the winner notification – 25th April 2016. The prize will be delivered by UPS and will require a signature on delivery.
7. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
8. To enter the prize draw, submit your personal details (name and email address) inside the bowl present on the Canon stand during The Sign & Digital Show that takes place at the Birmingham NEC, between Tuesday 19th and Thursday 21st April 2016.
9. No purchase is necessary; it is free to enter this prize draw.
10. Multiple entries are not permitted
11. The prize draw will open on Tuesday 19th April 2016 with the closing date on Thursday 21st April 2016. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for the chance to enter the prize draw.
12. The winners will be chosen with a random number generator from all valid entries received within the Prize Draw Period. All prize winners will be notified of their success on the 25th of April 2016 via email.
13. Canon is committed to protecting entrants’ privacy. Any personal information supplied by entrants will be used and processed by Canon (UK) Limited or its associated group companies solely for the purpose of administering the competition and, if applicable, for marketing purposes – in cases when Participants have opted-in to receive marketing communication from Canon.
14. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
15. Canon reserves the right to publish the names of the winners or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the competition. If the winners do not wish such details to be published, they must advise Canon (UK) Ltd at time of being notified that they have won.
16. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
17. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
18. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.