EOS 5D Mk IV & hdbook Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Canon”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. This prize draw is only available to individuals who have submitted their personal details (name and email address) at EOS 5D Mk IV & hdbook Prize Draw
4. Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
5. By entering this free prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
6. First prize is one Canon EOS 5D Mark IV body only and second prize is one of twenty five photobooks (hdbooks).
- Each qualified application will constitute one entry into the prize draw.
- The first prize is valued at £3,629 RRP. All second prizes are valued at £59.99 RRP each. Each second prize winner will receive a unique claim code to order for free one A4 24 page hdbook. Each code is unique and only valid for one transaction. If the second prize winners want to add pages to their free A4 24 page hdbook, they will have to finance the additional pages themselves. The winners won’t have to pay any delivery cost to receive their free A4 24 page hdbook.
- The second prize winners can order their free A4 24 page from any of the UK or Ireland partners listed in the ‘where to buy’ section at www.canon.co.uk/hdbook Delivery times are within 5 working days from receipt of order.
- The unique claim code will be valid until the 30th June 2017.
- The names of all winners will be drawn on the 6th February 2017. First prize will be given to the first name drawn and second prizes to the following twenty five names.
- The winners will be informed on the 8th February 2017 by email.
7. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
8. To enter the prize draw, submit your personal details (name and email address) at EOS 5D Mk IV & hdbook Prize Draw
9. No purchase is necessary; it is free to enter this prize draw.
10. Multiple entries are not permitted.
11. The prize draw will open on Friday 27th January 2017 with the closing date on Friday 3rd February. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for the chance to enter the prize draw.
12. The winners will be chosen with a random number generator from all valid entries received within the Prize Draw Period. The prize winners will be notified of their success on the 8th February 2017 via email.
15. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
16. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
17. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
18. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.