This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Participants provide a complete release of Twitter in relation to this competition.
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF (“Canon”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
5. To enter this giveaway, reply to the tweet from @CanonUKandIE about the CPS+ experience day answering: How many pixels does our new EOS 5DS have?
6. No purchase is necessary, it is free to enter this giveaway;
7. Multiple entries are not permitted;
8. Incomplete, invalid, incorrect, inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date (13.00 on Friday 7th August 2015) will not be eligible to enter into the prize draw
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
9. To enter this giveaway, entrants must submit an answer via Twitter in response to the relevant tweet by Canon UK Ltd.
10. All entries must be received between 09:00 on Thursday 6th July 2015 and 13.00 on Friday 7th July 2015 (UK time).
11. You agree to be contacted by Canon for the purposes of administrating the competition.
12. Canon reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which do otherwise not meet the above requirements.
13. Canon warrants that
- it shall act within the scope of the rights granted under these terms and conditions;
- Canon reserves the right to re-post, display, reproduce or publish, or give permission to display reproduce or publish any entry without payment to the author.
14. One of 4 tickets to an exclusive CPS+ wedding experience day at on Tuesday 11th August or Wednesday 12th August 2015 at The Sculpture Gallery, Woburn Park, Bedfordshire MK17 9WA.
15. Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to publish the name and town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the competition. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Canon (UK) Ltd at time of being notified that they have won.
16. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. No physical tickets will be provided, the winners’ names will be logged by Canon UK and winners will be allowed entry at the CPS+ Experience Day.
18. The prize is for entry to the CPS+ Experience Day only. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize and will not be funded by Canon UK.
19. The names of the prize-winners can be requested by emailing email@example.com 11th August 2015.
20. The Prize is strictly as stated above in clause 14 and is non-transferable with absolutely no cash, credit or other alternative prize available for substitution of the prize on offer.
21. Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of Canon.
22. The winners will be the first 4 people to correctly answer the question stated in section 5 between 09:00 (BST) Thursday 6th August 2015 and 13.00 (BST) on Friday 7th August 2015.
23. 4 winners will be chosen, each winning one entry to Canon UK’s Experience Day on Tuesday 11th August or Wednesday 12th August 2015
24. Winners will contacted via a direct message from @CanonUKandIE to the winner’s Twitter account no later than Monday 10th August 2015.
25. The Promoter is committed to protecting entrants’ privacy. Any personal information supplied by entrants will be used and processed by Canon (UK) Limited or its associated group companies solely for the purpose of administering the competition and for supplying the information to third parties appointed to administer the competition. The personal data provided is held on secure computer and manual files and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
26. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
27. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
28. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.