WIN A CANON EOS M10 WITH BOARDMASTERS - FREE PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY ENTERING THIS PRIZE DRAW YOU ACCEPT THE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
1) The Promoter is Canon (UK) Ltd of Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8BF.
2) By entering into this Free Prize Draw, all entrants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing by Canon (UK) Limited.
3) Employees of Canon (UK) Ltd, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter. By entering this free prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
4) To participate in this free prize draw (the “Free Prize Draw”) entrants must submit their details on the online form.
5) The prize draw will open on Wednesday 27th July 2016 with the closing date on Monday 8th August 2016 at 9am. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date not be eligible to be entered into the Free Prize Draw.
6) There will be one (1) winner who will receive a Canon EOS M10 camera.
7) The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries by a Canon (UK) Limited employee and the winner’s name confirmed by Canon UK Ltd within a day of the competition closing date. The prize winner will be notified of their success by the 9th August 2016 via email.
8) Canon will then contact the winner via the email address submitted on the entry form in order to obtain delivery details for the prize. If Canon receives no response from the winner within 7 days of attempting to make contact by email, another prize winner will be drawn and the originally announced winner will forfeit their prize.
9) The Prize will be couriered to the winners by 2nd September 2016
10) The Prize is as stated when published.
11) The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer.
12) The Prize is provided to the winners of the Free Prize Draw in good faith by the promoter. The Prize cannot be sold (via eBay or any other means) to a third party. If a winner is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, the Promoter must be notified as soon as possible.
13) Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to void the Prizes at any time and change the conditions.
14) Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
15) Canon (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon (UK) Ltd’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of Canon (UK) Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) If Participants do not wish for their contact information to be used for marketing purposes or to enable Canon to contact them in future regarding similar promotions, they should NOT check the relevant “opt-in” box when completing the claim form.
18) The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
19) These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.