Network ready A3 black and white copying, scanning and printing at up to 22ppm. Ideal for cost-conscious small working groups. Available in selected regions only¹
- Fast black and white A3 printing, and A4 print speed up to 22 ppm
- Customisable touch screen available in a wide choice of languages
- Scan to email, searchable PDF (OCR) support via MF Toolbox
- Support for mobile printing and scanning
- Printing and scanning to and from mobiles
- Network ready and Wi-Fi as standard
- Basic user authentication
- Easy setup and out of the box
- Easy servicing with eMaintenance and GDLS
- Low energy consumption
Take a more detailed look into the Canon imageRUNNER 2204N
Cost efficient all-in-one solution
Perfect for busy small offices, the affordable 2204N simplifies and speeds up every day document handling offering print, copy and scan in a single compact device.
With a durable design and Network as standard, the 2204N is great for sharing and can replace all other print, copy and scan solutions in the office –saving space and money.
Intuitive operation and productive document handling
Reliable and productive printing, copy and scanning up to 22ppm speeds up everyday document tasks.
An intuitive 3.5 inch touchscreen display provides user friendly and simple operation.
The Automatic Document Feeder and Canon’s smart MF Toolbox application speeds up scanning and allows documents to be sent to email addresses and folders as well as converted to searchable and high compression PDF formats. ID Copy function allows the quick and easy copying of identification documents such as Passports or ID Cards on to a single side of paper.
Mobile printing and scanning is supported through Apple AirPrint™, Mopria and Canon PRINT Business app.
Easy integration and peace of mind
The imageRUNNER 2204N is an out of the box solution and setup can be completed in minutes with the built-in setup guide. For busy small offices, the robust design ensures maximum productivity.
Support for flexible billing options either as Pay As You Go or Contract are possible through eMaintenance capability.
For open spaces, basic User authentication secures access to the device.
This ENERGY STAR® qualified device offers a class-leading TEC* rating and consumes 2W or less in sleep mode.
- ¹ This model is only available through Canon Middle East, Canon Eurasia, Canon South Africa, Canon Central and Eastern Europe, Canon North Africa and Canon Russia.
- * Typical Energy Consumption. Methodology defined by ENERGY STAR (www.eu-energystar.org)
Find out more about the Canon imageRUNNER 2204N, its features and what it can do.
Product images are for illustration purposes only. Certain functions are optional. Please refer to the product specifications or contact your Canon sales representative for further details.