imagePROGRAF Print Utility for iPad
This is a free application for Canon imagePROGRAF printers especially designed for easy printing of PDF data from an iPad.
- Automatically detect and register printers on a network.
- Easily select and print files from a compatible PDF application.
- Configure detailed print settings such as colour mode, print quality, fit to page size and number of copies.
Take a more detailed look into the Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility for iPad
What type of files can I print?
PDF, JPG and PNG files
imagePROGRAF large format printers
How does it work?
Your iPad must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
Your imagePROGRAF printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
You can only print the current page and you cannot print multiple pages at the same time. Pages are printed at the page size of the PDF file. If the size of the paper loaded in the printer is smaller than the page size of the PDF file, part of the image might not be printed.
It is not possible to print to an iPF printer if you cannot run the Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility from the PDF application. If this happens, use a different application to open the PDF file.
- More information on Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility Guide in the Software Download Centre.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Find out more about the Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility for iPad, its features and what it can do.